Ouizi Side Slit Tank
Generally, the shipping process takes 2-4 days. Along with the shipping confirmation, we provide you with a tracking number that you can use to track the status of the shipment on the carrier's website.
Expediting the shipping process doesn't always guarantee your shipment will go out same day. If you are trying to receive your package on a specific date please contact our store during business hours to insure we have your product in-stock and that it will ship out same day.
If for whatever reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your purchase via USPS free of charge or stop into our Flagship Boutique to process your return.
To receive a prepaid shipping label you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call during business hours at (313) 285-8887 for assistance with processing your return.
- You can return your purchase up to 30 DAYS after your item(s) are received.
- PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THE STATE YOU RECEIVED THEM IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING (IF POSSIBLE).
- Once requested, we will provide you with a prepaid USPS return label via email to return the purchase .
- Once your item(s) are received and inspected by the fulfillment center, your exchange will be processed. If you requested a refund a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment within 7-14 business days.
DETROIT HUSTLES HARDER® Flagship- 1353 Division St. 2e, Detroit, MI 48207 (313) 285-8887
CITY BIRD- 460 W Canfield St, Detroit, MI 48201 (313) 831-9146
SPORTS MANIA- 400 Monroe Ave, Detroit, MI 48226 (313) 962-0391
THREE THIRTEEN- 2642 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48207 (313) 818-0050
B.D.T PIPE & TOBBACCO- 21640 John R Rd, Hazel Park, MI 48030 (248) 542-6110
THE DETROIT SHOPPE- 2800 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084 (248) 816-5470
Official Movement Merchandise
Ouizi is a muralist based in Detroit. Her work is prominently located in several neighborhoods in Detroit, among them West Village and Corktown, and can be recognized by the bright colors and floral themes. Through the venue of her flowers, she is able to express aesthetic sensibilities while addressing topics on gender and cultural identity.
This tank has side slits and a high-low, rounded hem for a super-chic finish. Relaxed and ready-for-anything, it features a scoop neck, and side seams.
- Hand-Screen Printed in Detroit
- Ouizi Design
- Relaxed, draped fit.
- Side slits with high-low rounded hem.
- 65% poly 35% viscose, 30 single 3.7 oz