Ellen Rutt 1200 Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Generally, the shipping process takes 2-4 days. Along with the shipping confirmation, we provide you with a tracking number that you can use to track the status of the shipment on the carrier's website.
Expediting the shipping process doesn't always guarantee your shipment will go out same day. If you are trying to receive your package on a specific date please contact our store during business hours to insure we have your product in-stock and that it will ship out same day.
If for whatever reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your purchase via USPS free of charge or stop into our Flagship Boutique to process your return.
To receive a prepaid shipping label you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call during business hours at (313) 285-8887 for assistance with processing your return.
- You can return your purchase up to 30 DAYS after your item(s) are received.
- PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THE STATE YOU RECEIVED THEM IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING (IF POSSIBLE).
- Once requested, we will provide you with a prepaid USPS return label via email to return the purchase .
- Once your item(s) are received and inspected by the fulfillment center, your exchange will be processed. If you requested a refund a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment within 7-14 business days.
DETROIT HUSTLES HARDER® Flagship- 1353 Division St. 2e, Detroit, MI 48207 (313) 285-8887
CITY BIRD- 460 W Canfield St, Detroit, MI 48201 (313) 831-9146
SPORTS MANIA- 400 Monroe Ave, Detroit, MI 48226 (313) 962-0391
THREE THIRTEEN- 2642 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48207 (313) 818-0050
B.D.T PIPE & TOBBACCO- 21640 John R Rd, Hazel Park, MI 48030 (248) 542-6110
THE DETROIT SHOPPE- 2800 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084 (248) 816-5470
Ellen Rutt is a multi-disciplinary artist and designer who lives and works in Detroit, MI and is known for her bold, mixed-media paintings and murals. She is interested in high-intensity color intervals, and how we as as humans interact with the shapes, colors, textures that surround us everyday, the visual and tactile nature of our existence. Her work is a call for inclusivity and a celebration of diversity by using playful forms as a vehicle for authenticity and using humor to help soften communication around cultural and political belief systems. She has exhibited work across the country and worked for clients like Red Bull, Adidas, and WeWork. A few notable projects include a 60ft underpass mural in Cleveland, four hand-painted basketball courts in the heart of Downtown Detroit, and the completion of her first solo show at Inner State Gallery.
- Hand Screen-Printed in Detroit
- Ellen Rutt 1200 Design
- 3.3oz (112g) 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton,Preshrunk Jersey
- Side Seamed
- Seamed Rib Knit Collar
- Coverseamed Full Neck
- Double-Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem