Chris Turner X Aptemal
Women 1 Tri-Blend Racerback Tank-Grey
Generally, the shipping process takes 2-4 days. Along with the shipping confirmation, we provide you with a tracking number that you can use to track the status of the shipment on the carrier's website.
Expediting the shipping process doesn't always guarantee your shipment will go out same day. If you are trying to receive your package on a specific date please contact our store during business hours to insure we have your product in-stock and that it will ship out same day.
If for whatever reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your purchase via USPS free of charge or stop into our Flagship Boutique to process your return.
To receive a prepaid shipping label you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call during business hours at (313) 285-8887 for assistance with processing your return.
- You can return your purchase up to 30 DAYS after your item(s) are received.
- PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THE STATE YOU RECEIVED THEM IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING (IF POSSIBLE).
- Once requested, we will provide you with a prepaid USPS return label via email to return the purchase .
- Once your item(s) are received and inspected by the fulfillment center, your exchange will be processed. If you requested a refund a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment within 7-14 business days.
DETROIT HUSTLES HARDER® Flagship- 1353 Division St. 2e, Detroit, MI 48207 (313) 285-8887
CITY BIRD- 460 W Canfield St, Detroit, MI 48201 (313) 831-9146
SPORTS MANIA- 400 Monroe Ave, Detroit, MI 48226 (313) 962-0391
THREE THIRTEEN- 2642 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48207 (313) 818-0050
B.D.T PIPE & TOBBACCO- 21640 John R Rd, Hazel Park, MI 48030 (248) 542-6110
THE DETROIT SHOPPE- 2800 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084 (248) 816-5470
Chris Turner Sculptor, Painter and Designer. Detroit born and raised has been a working artist based in Detroit for the past 20 years. Being a working artist in various media over the years has brought the artist national and international recognition. From large scale public art and furniture design to graphic design his work can be seen throughout the city of Detroit. One of his latest bodies of work is the collection of black and red graphic works that were made in Los Angeles, California and later published into a book in Detroit through Ditto Ditto Press called “LA from Detroit.” Now the images are being printed into a limited edition collection of shirts and apparel.
A sexy tank with generously cut arm openings and a slim racerback in our ultra soft Tri-Blend fabric.
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Fabric weight 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)