This upcoming winter season Detroit Hustles Harder® will host a Holiday Market to showcase some of our favorite makers, entrepreneurs and small businesses inside an 1,700 sq. foot storefront on Woodward Ave. just north of the bustling Little Caesar's Arena.
The Holiday Market will run from Nov. 29th-Dec. 24th and hours of operation will be each Fri-Sat: 12pm-10pm and Sun: 12pm-8pm between those dates.
- Each vendor will be designated a 8' x 12' or 8' x 5' indoor space w/ heat and electricity
- Each retailer will receive and retain 100% of all revenues generated from vending
- As a vendor, the retail area you are operating must be opened by 12PM, each day of operation. In addition, your designated vending area must be open continuously, between the hours of 12PM and 10PM Fri-Sat. and 12PM-8PM Sundays.
- Must provide own tables, displays etc.
A fee of $500 USD will be charged for each 8' x 12' space and $250 USD for each 8' x 5' space.
- Accepted vendors must pay at least 50% of vendor fee by Nov. 1st, 2019
- Accepted vendors must submit full payment by Nov. 15th, 2019. Failure to submit payment by deadline will result in a forfeit of booth and deposit.
Space is limited and will be curated at our discretion, for a chance to showcase your goods please fill out the application below by Oct. 28th, 2019.